We are here to serve you!
The safety, health and welfare of our community has always been, and continues to be, our highest priority. Please refer to the following guidelines for measures we are taking to ensure our teams and guests are safe, in addition to information about our open restaurants.
As we continue to reopen our restaurants in accordance with the CDC and city regulations, we will continue to implement operational standards to keep our guests and team members safe and healthy. Some of these measures include:
- All guests must wear masks at all times, except when seated and/or eating.
- All guests dining outside and/or entering the restaurant must have their temperature scanned. Any guest with a temperature of 100.3°F or higher and their entire party will not be permitted to enter or dine with us.
- All restaurant team members are required to wear a mask at all times and are provided with replacement masks as often as needed.
- Front of house restaurant team members are always required to wear disposable HDPE gloves.
- Back of house restaurant team members and cleaning staff are required to use durable Nitrile gloves when cleaning or during regular maintenance.
- All restaurant team members are required to take their temperature before each shift. Employees who have a fever or are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms will be asked to go home.
- Managers will oversee hourly sanitation of the following areas: order pickup areas, restrooms, common employee or guest areas of high traffic, doorknobs, door panels, phones, and employee stations.
- All restaurant team members are required to wash hands regularly throughout service and for at least 20 seconds.
- Hand sanitizers are set up at all server stations.
- All restaurant menus are single-use and disposable. Guests also have the option to use their phone to access menus online via a QR code at their table.